Team Westminster Active is the local sports volunteering programme. We have a wide variety of local organisations in need of volunteers to help running physical activity sessions but also to support on their day-to-day tasks (admin, fundraisng, marketing, website development...) or at events. We would like to help you find a sport volunteering placement that suits you.
The drop-in session will be a 121 support to help you:
- Register or update* your profile with Team Westminster Active
- Search for available opportunities that matches with your interests.
- Make the first contact with the organisation.
- Provide further support to develop your skills while volunteering.
* Make sure you provide as much information as possible and on your personal profile add "Team Westminster Active" and then add a blurb about your preferred sports, hobbies and interests; activities you would like to develop as part of your volunteering placement; skills, qualifications and experience you have or you would like to gain.
If you require further details do not hesitate to contact us on 0300 365 9910 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any health, wellbeing and physical activity manual you would like to donate, please do not hesitate to bring it to Church Street Library. We would like to create a Library of Sport in Westminster #WLibSports.