Actions and Detail Panel
Sports volunteering drop-in session with Team Westminster Active - #WLibSpo...
Would you like to volunteer, but don't know where to start?
Team Westminster Active is the local #sportsvolunteering programme in the City of Westminster. We have a wide variety of local organisations in need of volunteers to help running physical activity sessions, supporting their day-to-day operations (admin, fundraising, marketing, website development...) or helping at events. We would like to help you find a sport volunteering placement that suits you.
The drop-in session will be a 121 support to help you:
- Register / update your profile on the Team Westminster Volunteering Do-It platform (syndicated with the National Do-It Website).
- Search for opportunities to volunteer and confirm your interest in your preferred roles.
- Make the first contact with the organisation.
- Provide further support to develop your skills while volunteering.
- The opportunity to taste volunteering by completing micro-volunteering tasks such as data entry or research.
- 29 March, 5 and 12 April 2017 from 2pm to 4pm
If you require further details do not hesitate to contact us by email or on 0300 365 9910.
If you have any health, wellbeing and physical activity manual you would like to donate, please do not hesitate to bring it to Church Street Library. We would like to create a Library of Sport in Westminster #WLibSports.