Actions and Detail Panel
Sports volunteering drop-in session with Team Westminster Active - #WLibSpo...
Would you like to volunteer, but don't know where to start?
Team Westminster Active is the local #sportsvolunteering programme in the City of Westminster. We would like to help you find a sport volunteering placement that suits you. We have a wide variety of local organisations in need of volunteers to help:
-coaching physical activity sessions
- supporting their club structure; admin, fundraising, marketing, website development...
- helping at one-off events.
Book your ticket for a 121 drop-in session volunteer support with a Team Westminster Active member of staff who will help you:
- Register / update your profile with on the Team Westminster Volunteering Do-It platform (syndicated with the National Do-It Website).
- Search for local opportunities to volunteer and confirm your interest in your preferred roles.
- Make the first contact with the organisation.
- Provide further support to develop your skills while volunteering.
- The opportunity to taste volunteering by completing micro-volunteering tasks such as data entry or research.
Would you like to taste micro-volunteering?
Feel free to attend on these days and we will provide you some micro-volunteering tasks!
When: 19 April; 3, 17, 24 and 31 May; 20 and 27 June 2017
Times: from 2pm to 4pm
Where: Church Street Library, 67 Church Street, Westminster, NW8 8EU
If you require further details do not hesitate to contact us by email or on 0300 365 9910.
If you have any health, wellbeing and physical activity manual you would like to donate, please do not hesitate to bring it to Church Street Library. We would like to create a Library of Sport in Westminster #WLibSports.