Actions and Detail Panel
Sports Volunteering - Office Space to ActiveWestminster Organisations - #WL...
Wed 14 December 2016, 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
Team Westminster Active is the local sports volunteering programme. We are working with local sport clubs and physical activity providers. If you need support about how to get volunteers involved, implement your volunteering programme or how to achieve the ActiveWestminster Mark, do not hesitate to book a place.
Benefits for organisations joining us on Wednesdays!
- great opportunity for networking and sharing best practices
- support from Team Westminster Active, the Westminster Sports Unit, other organisations and volunteers
- support with volunteering databases such as Volunteer Connect & Do-t and how to deal with volunteering applications*.
- opportunity to recruit new volunteers
- opportunity to organise a Micro-Volunteering day -example of an opportunity- (up to 1.5 hours helping with data entry, research, social media...)
- opportunity to deliver training
We have agreed with Church Street Library to use their Learning Centre on Wednesdays from 2pm to 4pm. The room count with 14 computers and more desks that can be used on the day by your volunteers. Confirm your interest as soon as possible for any of the below days:
- 7th, 14th and 21st December
- 4th 11th, 18th, 25th January
- 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd February
- 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th March
If you would like to join us, book al relevant tickets. Then, please confirm us here your main details (first name, last name, organisation / volunteer, email and telephone), activity you would like to do,space or number of computers required and number of potential attendants expected.
If you have any health, wellbeing and physical activity manual you would like to donate, please do not hesitate to bring it to Church Street Library. We would like to create a Library of Sport in Westminster #WLibSports.