Actions and Detail Panel
Spring Clearout Charity Auction
Wed 5 April 2017, 17:30 – 19:30 BST
Declutter & raise money for charity
Have you ever wondered what to do with the clutter from your Springtime clearout? The Abergavenny Ladies Business Association (ALBA) is offering you the chance to get rid of it and raise money for Parkinson’s UK at the same time.
ALBA and Anna Roberts of Get Sorted Declutterers are asking you to bring your items along to the King’s Arms, Abergavenny, on 5th April, 2017 for an evening where Anna will play auctioneer and you will sell, buy – or both! All proceeds from the sale will go to the charity. Come along even if you have nothing to sell. We need buyers as well as sellers!
This event is very close to the heart of Anna’s business, which advocates less waste and keeping goods in circulation. This is a great way of recycling items - completely guilt-free - because it’s all for a good cause. ALBA has raised thousands for pounds for charity since its inception.
The Springtime Clearout Charity Auction is at The King’s Arms (back room), 29 Nevill St, Abergavenny NP7 5AA on Wednesday 5th April, 2017 from 5.30 to 7.30pm.
Entry is £6 which includes a glass of wine, a beer or a soft drink. 70% of the profit from the tickets and proceeds from the auction will go to Parkinson’s UK; the other 30% will go to ALBA's charity of the year, Cancer Research Wales. The King’s Arms is kindly providing the venue free of charge for this charity event.
Bring your items along on the night or drop them off at Pink Angels Office Services in the lead up to the auction: 9 Nevill St, Abergavenny NP7 5AA