Actions and Detail Panel
Spring Perfume Making Workshop
Sat 1 April 2017, 14:00 – 16:00 BST
Join Luxury British Fragrance Brand The Secret Scent Société as we herald the coming spring with this fun and interactive Spring themed Perfume Making Workshop in London's Hatton Garden.
With the guidance of Tori Jackson, artisan perfumer and owner of The Secret Scent Société, you will learn how to create and blend very your own bespoke perfume, with an emphasis on citrus and aromatic/green fragrances reminiscent of spring.
What does the day include?
• Introduction A short introduction and history of perfume.
• Expert Advice You will be guided along as you smell each fragrance, training your "nose" and helping you to identify which ingredients are best for your fragrance and how they should be used.
• Glamorous Central London Location Our Perfumery sessions are held in London's legendary fine jewellery quarter Hatton Garden, in a light and airy space that's perfect for inspiring creativity. *The full address and access details of the venue will be emailed to you once you have booked your ticket*
• Materials All materials are provided including a selection of Essential Oils, Aroma Oils and a complimentary notebook.
• Refreshments including Prosecco & Cake will be served.
• Bespoke Fragrance Your 12 ml perfume will be housed in a beautiful bottle with a gift box.
• Intimate Classes We like to keep our class sizes small so that you get the most out of the experience.
• Suitable For Anyone with an interest in Perfumery (male or female), couples and individuals looking for something unique.
• Duration The workshop will be approximately 2 hours.
Buy your ticket now to reserve your space on this wonderful afternoon perfume making workshop!
Terms and Conditions
Our perfume classes are suitable for people aged 18 and over. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate any additional people who haven't booked to attend the workshop. Once you have paid for your ticket you will receive the full address and access details of the venue by email. Our tickets are NF (Non-Refundable) however we would be happy to reschedule your workshop for another date if you are unable to make the date you have booked. If you wish to reschedule you must give us 48 hours notice otherwise we will be unable to reschedule your class. Our classes are usually well attended but if we do not not achieve the maximum capacity expected we may reschedule it for another date. Should this happen we will aim to give you at least 24 hours notice if not more. By booking with us you agree to these terms and conditions.