Aims and Objectives:
To provide delegates with the knowledge and understanding to work together effectively at the operational and tactical level of command, in response to major or complex incidents.
At the end of this training delegates will;
1. Understand the JESIP concept and principles for joint working
2. Be familiar with Common Terminology
3. Recognise and understand the Joint Decision Model
4. Be aware of the Shared Situational Awareness
5. Achieve a Joint Understanding of Risk
All category 1 and 2 responders within the LRF and voluntary sector representatives who may attend a multi-agency major incident in an operational or tactical role.
1st Feb 2017 - East Sussex County Council - Lewes
8th Feb 2017 - Arun District Council, Littlehampton
15th Feb 2017 - East Sussex County Council - Lewes
These sessions are held at different venues on each date - please choose the correct ticket and location