The School for Social Entrepreneurs will support 300 social entrepreneurs across the UK through the Lloyds Bank and Bank of Scotland Social Entrepreneurs programme supported by the Big Lottery Fund.
We're looking for people starting up or running organisations creating social change and environmental impact.
Find out more about our free support programme at one of our Taster Sessions:
- 6th April 2017, 2pm to 4pm, Salford Innovation Forum, Frederick Road, Salford, M6 6FP
- 12th April 2017, 10am to 12midday, Blackburne House, Blackburne Place, off Hope Street, Liverpool L8 7PE
- 12th April 2017, 1pm to 3pm, Platt Bridge Community Zone, Ribble Road, Wigan, WN2 5EG
- 13th April 2017, 10am to 12midday, Friends Meeting House, Mount Street, Manchester, M2 5NS
- 18th April 2017, 10am to 12midday, Outrageous Ambition, 701 Cameron House, White Cross Business Park, Lancaster LA1 4XF