Actions and Detail Panel
SSN Conference 2016 - Pathways to 2030
Tue 1 November 2016, 09:00 – 18:00 GMT
The next decade will be critical if Scotland’s future is to be low carbon and climate resilient. The 2016 SSN Conference will explore critical pathways ahead in the context of evolving policy, practice and investment in the keys areas that will determine how well Scotland responds to climate change.
Discussions will focus on how to unlock the potential of public sector climate action and opportunities to increase momentum across the public sector and in partnership with others.
The SSN Conference is the meeting place for public sector professionals working to improve Scotland’s response to climate change. It brings together representatives from Scotland’s public sector plus a range of partners and stakeholders. SSN has members in all of Scotland’s public sector major players, including:
- All Scottish local authorities
- All Scottish universities and colleges
- NHS Scotland Boards and organisations
- All Regional Transport Partnerships
- A broad range of national public bodies and executive agencies
SSN is supported by The Scottish Government and is managed and developed by Keep Scotland Beautiful (KSB).
- Glasgow City Council
- NHS Health Facilities Scotland
- Environmental Association for Universities and Colleges - Scotland
- Adaptation Scotland
- Resource Efficient Scotland
For more details about the SSN Conference please go to the Conference website