Our enrolment and information events are the perfect opportunity for you to have a look around College and find out what courses we have coming up over the next few months. To officially sign up for a course, you need to complete enrolment.
So regardless of your age, qualification level, the type of course you would like to do or whether you have applied or not, just drop in.
You will be able to:
- Take a look around our campus and view our facilities
- Visit subject areas and chat to course tutors to find out more
- Get advice on course/tuition fees and how to access financial support
- Get free, impartial careers advice and guidance
- Enrol onto any courses that you are interested in
We have a wide range of courses available, from entry level to degree level qualifications and apprenticeships, and you can study on a full or part-time basis.
For Animal Management, Engineering, Construction and Motor Vehicle courses, please visit The STEM Centre.
For all other courses, please visit the Town Centre Campus.
We look forward to welcoming you! Register your interest and book your free place now.
What should I bring to the Enrolment and Information Event?
- If you are a fee-paying student, you must bring enough money or method of payment to meet your first instalment. If you're signing up for a direct debit, make sure you've got your bank details with you.
- You will need to have knowledge of your current qualifications as well as your National Insurance number.