Tutor: Chris Barr
Duration: 4 x Three Hour Sessions
When: Wednesday 7, 14, 21 & 28 September 2016
Time: 6pm - 9pm
Number of Places: 10
Earlybird £135 - Expires 7th August
This practical, hands-on course is designed both for beginners and those wishing to refresh previous knowledge.
You will get an introduction to your camera’s manual controls and will get to know the potential of your camera as well as taking the hit-and-miss out of picture taking. This course will also enable you to apply a practical and theoretical knowledge to help you use a digital camera effectively and creatively.
What You Will Need
- A digital camera with manual controls.
What You Will Learn
- How to work your camera in full manual exposure mode.
- How to use ISO, shutter and aperture to create the correct exposure for a given photograph.
- What white balance and metering to use in various situations.
- Exposure compensation – basics on camera flash and lens choice.
- Good composition – what makes your images interesting and how to get great creative camera effects.
For more information contact Conor at firstname.lastname@example.org