Actions and Detail Panel
Stand Out In The Crowd #2
Wed 10 May 2017, 17:00 – 18:30 BST
Stand Out In The Crowd is back for it's second running on Wednesday 10th May!
A panel of expert consultants will host an interactive discussion targeted at current third years, recent grads and also first / second jobbers interested in a career shift.
During the course of the discussion we will:
- Promote the virtues of working within an SME environment....
- Compare and contrast with the opportunities offered by larger corporate organisations.
- Advise on how to best build your profile online.
- With particular reference to your LinkedIn network.
- As well as showcasing current graduate opportunities we are working on.
The aim of the discussion is to aid you in making the all important decision: whether you wish to be a big fish in a small pond or the proverbial a small fish in a big pond…?
To read a full review of the first Stand Out In The Crowd event (08.03.16) click through here: http://bit.ly/2n9Zsw6