The conference will cover the following topics:
- Updates from Ongoing Negotiations with HMRC
- Sponsorship Licence and Immigration
- Child Protection/Safeguarding
- Governance/Filing of Accounts – New SORP Rules
- Property Matters
- Updates on RCCG Regulatory Support System
- Questions and Answers Session
There will also be a question and answer (Q&A) session, providing the participants an opportunity to clarify issues peculiar to them.
At 3:30 PM there would be an Inuagural Meeting of the RCCG UK Lawyers and Accountants Association.
When & Where
RCCG UK Central Office
RCCG Central Office is the headquarters of The Redeemed Christian Church of God in the United Kingdom. The Central Office works with various RCCG UK ministries to deliver on the mission's global commitment to world evangelisation, discipleship and societal transformation. The RCCG is presently active in over 180 countries.