Actions and Detail Panel
Star Wars day charity screening of The Force Awakens in aid of MediCinema
Special Screening of Star Wars™: The Force Awakes in aid of MediCinema (5th May 2017 at 7pm)
As part this year’s Star Wars Day celebrations MediCinema is giving you the another chance to see Star Wars™: The Force Awakes on the big screen.
Attendees will be treated to a big screen showing of Star Wars™ “The Force Awakens” followed by a special screenings of the documentary “Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey. All proceeds will go towards MediCinema and as a special thank you for attending each ticket holder will be entered into a raffle to receive an official Force Awakens quad poster signed by Daisy Ridley.
Screenings are being held on the 5th of May at 7pm at two or our MediCinema locations
St Thomas’ MediCinema - London
Newcastle RVI MediCinema - Newcastle
Please ensure you select the correct tickets for your preferred location below. Tickets cost £15, plus Eventbrite's online booking fee of £1.52.
Terms and Conditions
1. Special screening tickets are generally not available to the public; each event donation price is set and agreed with film distributors individually.
2. Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and subject to availability. Spaces are limited and tickets are always allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Should you cancel your attendance to an event or fail to attend for any reason without providing sufficient notice or explanation, MediCinema reserves the right to refuse a refund or require any payments due for the event to be paid in full.
3. All proceeds raised from our allocated charity tickets and raffles go to MediCinema. Registered Charity in England and Wales No. 1058197. Registered in Scotland No. SC039704.
4. The donation price stated above is for one (1) ticket to the forthcoming Special Screening of ‘Star Wars™: The Force Awakens’ and the behind the scenes documentary ‘Secrets of The Force Awakens: A Cinematic Journey’ in aid of MediCinema, at either St Thomas’ MediCinema in London or Newcastle RVI MediCinema in Newcastle, on the 5th May 2017. Does not include talent meet and greet or similar. Tickets cannot be resold, any entrance tickets resold will be invalid. You must be parent/guardian to any of your guests that are under 18 years of age, all attendees must be the appropriate age of the film. Any costs incurred in addition to the screening elements listed above are at your and/or your guests own expense, including but not limited to travel, accommodation, meals, refreshments.
5. Each ticket purchased will be entered into the raffle for one of two posters signed by Daisy Ridley. The raffle will be drawn on the night.
6. Two additional posters signed by some of the cast of the film will be available to be won in a second raffle that guests will be invited to enter on the night. Entry to this raffle will be at an additional cost payable on the night, and the winners will be drawn during the event.
7. Should MediCinema discover you selling on donated signed posters through any channels (e.g. eBay/Facebook/Twitter), your name removed from our mailing list. The respective film distributor will be informed, legal proceedings may follow.