The Christmas Special on 7th December will include mince pies and a jolly drink to get our Boot Camp launched in style.....
Start a business and take control of your life and earning power.
Catering or food retail business? A retail idea for a new brand? A film-maker or a photographer? An app designer or a babyminder? A yoga teacher or a home visiting beauty therapist? A gardener, a freelance ‘Girl Friday assistant’ or an independent ‘IT Man Friday’? All these are valid start-up ideas and can get you into earning from your own efforts.
Follow the 10 steps to start-up.
This workshop is for people who are serious about turning their skills, talents or passion into a viable business. You need to bring energy, passion and determination. We will deliver the other 10 steps with fun and depth of knowledge in just two hours. Yes, it can be done! We will then connect you for onward business support to Enterprise Nation, the UK's experts in small business providing business support BY entrepreneurs FOR entrepreneurs.
Firstly have you checked that there is 'space' for you in the marketplace?
Then you will need:
- Energy, passion, determination. (You need to bring this!)
- The idea and the name...
- Identify your first 10 customers..NOT friends or family
- Reaching customers
- Pricing your good and services
- You must be found online
- Tell your story
- Know your customers and have a marketing plan
- Just do it. Get out there and test, sell and meet some customers
- Tickets to this BootCamp are free but numbers are limited and registration is vital. Registration now is your first step....
Please note, in the event you are unable to attend this event due to cancellation from yourself or Enterprise Nation, we are unable to refund any associated costs such as hotel or travel.