Aim of the Workshop
Hayes Business Studios is hosting this FREE workshop on how to set up and run your own business. It is being delivered by business specialists from NatWest Business Banking, London & South East. This Start-up Surgery is a great opportunity to learn more about what being your own boss entails and what external support is available.
Are you ready to be your own boss?
- What time have you put aside each week to run your business?
- What skills are you bringing to the business?
- What other skills do you need to have?
How you researched your idea?
- What is your idea?
- Who are your main competitors and what are they currently offering?
- What’s so unique about your product/service over others?
- Have you tested out your idea? What is the feedback?
How are you planning to take your business forward?
- Many new businesses start-ups fail, why does happen?
- Have all the risks being taken into account?
- Have you got a business plan in place to take it forward?
- Do you have weekly action plans to drive the business forward?
What is your businesses model?
- Business types, tax and legal information including insurance
- How are you going to market your idea?
- What is your targeted market audience and how are you going to find them?
- What is the break-even point of your business?
- What is your total offer?
Have you got funding in place?
- How are you going to fund your business?
- What do you need for working capital?
- Do you need to purchase any equipment?
- Where are you going to base your business?
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to set up their own business within the local community including those presently in employment.
Find out more!
For more information, please contact
Martin Blandy on: