Actions and Detail Panel
Start-up Warks: Achieve your ultimate business goals – business planning
Thu 15 June 2017, 08:15 – 16:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
CUE Ltd is offering a series of bespoke workshops through the Coventry and Warwickshire Business Support Programme, the workshops are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
If you have a Technology-based Business idea and have not yet started a business please see whether our FREE Business Planning workshop would help you.
Your Business Plan should reflect the current reality of your business, the potential of the business, the environment in which it operates, and your present and future goals. Defining your objectives and strategies to achieve your ultimate goals will help give you a sense control of your business and enable you to assess what’s working or indeed needs improving. Blue Sky and CUE Ltd offer this workshop to explore the key reasons a Business Plan is needed from both an investment and operational perspective.
- Product/technology - Proof of concept, early prototype, technical & commercial feasibility, best available technology, differentiated value proposition
- Market - Landscape, competition, USP, size, trends, PESTLE factors, routes to market
- Manufacturing (or delivery for a service-based product) - Materials and manufacturing process options, make/buy considerations, supply chain requirements
- Business - strategic fit, freedom to operate, IPR, ROI, risk, project management, core competences, resources, sources of expertise
- Finance - Non-recurring costs, payback period, working capital requirements
- Core competences – key skills required, gaps, buy-in or development options
You are asked to arrive promptly at 8.15 for an 8.30am start. Refreshments and lunch are provided. Eligibility criteria exist and will be covered during the registration process.
As part of the Start-up in Warwickshire Workshop Series we will also be offering the following workshops:
- Using Social Media to your Advantage
- Marketing (including Market research/analysis)
- New Product Development
A similar programme of workshops will be running in Coventry.