Actions and Detail Panel
Start up Workshop for Mums/Women that want to start or grow their Business
Sat 29 October 2016, 13:00 – 16:00 BST
Are You a Mum who Would Love to Start or Grow your Own Business?
Is this you?
- Fed up of your job?
- Want to work around your family?
- Starting your business but don't know where to begin?
- Growing your business but you don't know how to take the next step?
- Feeling a little lost and overwhelmed in your business?
- Tired of being a SOLOpreneur and need support and advice?
Do you want to find out how others mums cope with the challenge of balancing family and business?
If you answer YES to any of these questions, then MumMade for Mumpreneure Startup Workshop is for you.
Being a business owner is NO joke and especially if you are balancing it with kids. If you’re thinking of starting a business, already starting a business or you currently own one, then this hands-on workshop is for you.
There are lots of key, essential steps involved with a startup. Too many people skip over the core basics of starting a business and fail to learn what it takes to successfully own and operate a business. Don’t let this be you. This workshop will teach you everything you need to know to successfully turn your idea into a business.