Lots of people are passionate about using tech for the development of Africa. This is an opportunity to bring those people together to have a conversation about how to strengthen our tech enterprises so that through our start-ups, we can contribute to Africa's development in the most sustainable way possible.
If you would like to present your tech 4 dev start-up please fill in the application form linked here - rebrand.ly/showcase-tech-for-dev
This is a chance to get to know other people in London who are looking to use their entrepreneurial skills for the good of Africa. By meeting up and having conversations, we are hoping to spark new ideas and collaborations that will make each of our endeavours stronger.
Would you like to showcase your tech for dev? Deadline – 10th October 2016
- You are able to be in London,UK on the 21st of October from 7pm-9pm.
- The Founder(s), COO, or CTO will be presenting/in attendance (we will have investors in the audience and they might want a chat).
- Your tech can be applied for the benefit of African communities.
- Your tech is operational (you have a prototype running or you are operating in the marketplace).
- You can show the impact of your technology on local communities in Africa.
- You will have 3 minutes to share your work, and 2 minutes for questions from the audience (made up of interested people and impact investors as well as members of the press).
- You will receive the opportunity to be featured on blog posts and in press articles.
- You will gain a network of like minded start-ups that can support your work and possibly collaborate with you.