Actions and Detail Panel
Starting Your First Business
Wed 13 September 2017, 10:30 – 13:00 BST
Starting a business for the first time can be a very daunting experience. You can have a fantastic business idea, but how do you make sure it really delivers what you want it to?
This free workshop will guide you through the process in bite sized chunks. You will be shown step-by-step all the aspects that are needed to ensure your business gets off on the right foot.
You will cover:
- How to develop your first business plan
- Identifying your personal strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding your target market and how to reach them
- Developing your product and branding
- How to set pricing
- Understanding financial forecasting
- Consolidation and the ‘executive summary’.
For more information about the venue please visit: http://somersetlibraries.co.uk/locations/taunton-library.