Actions and Detail Panel
StartUps Meet Designers
Wed 12 April 2017, 13:00 – 16:00 BST
Startups who are looking to hire UXers and want to get their story out in the open, as well as UX freelancers, consultants and contractors looking for new opportunities, this is the event you have been waiting for you. Come one, come all designers from junior to senior level to this UX specific talent exhibition + founders networking. Get to hear startups pitch their ambitions, product values and desirable candidate specs, likewise designers showcase their portfolios.
Featured Hiring Startups include: TBC
If you are a designer, equip yourself with energy, hope and passion to attend. You could be joining the next industry winning team or become co-founder to a million-pound project.
For employers, minimise the stress and let the chemistry do the rest. It could be ux-ing at first meet. If you're hiring as an employer, looking to team up with a designer as a founder, or wish to speak on a relevant topic, please register your interest via emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Slots are FREE but limited, hurry and book the last few.
Industry talents in demand include:
• Specialist UX Designers
• Generalist UX Designers aka Unicorns
• Front-End Devsigners or UX Developers
• Visual/UI/Graphic Designers
• Interaction Designers
• Copy Writers/Content Strategists
• Information Architects
• User Researchers
• Usability Analysts
Objectives of this event:
• Unite founders with designers as potential co-founders or team mates
• Educate the creative community about the nitty-gritty of start-up team formation
• Provide start-ups with direct access to UX talents
• Support start-ups with limited funds by easing talent acquisition cost with the option of shares
• Disrupt the norm.
• Foster networking among UXers, product professionals, investors and founders
• Inspire and enable a new sense of direction for participants in the new year
FURTHER INFO: -
- YouTube recording of the event will be available on private channel, to be released to all participants after the event