Designed to provide a detailed introduction to the workings and core concepts of performance analysis, STATS’ popular three-stage training courses give students the chance to gain valuable practical experience and industry knowledge.
Hosted in world-class educational facilities and tutored by professionals with years of experience in the sports industry, our courses will provide you with skills and unique insights from the pioneers of sports performance analysis and are a strong addition to any CV.
Offering a strong foundation of knowledge and an insight into how analysis is used by elite clubs and organisations, our performance analysis training programme is the perfect initiation to a fast-moving sector.
Delivering an introduction to ideas and technology that drive performance analysis, Level 1 gives students the opportunity to explore STATS’ MATCHVIEWER platform and learn to work with data.
- Understand how Performance Analysis is used in professional football
- Learn how to break down and analyse team and player performance using quantitative and qualitative methods
- Develop skills to present insights back to managers, coaches and players
- Gain working knowledge of elite performance analysis software
- Experience real-world situations
- Achieve an industry standard qualification
When & Where
Newcastle City Campus
NE1 8ST Newcastle
As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information: www.stats.com.