San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Designed to provide a detailed introduction to the workings and core concepts of performance analysis, STATS popular three-stage training courses give students the chance to gain valuable practical experience and industry knowledge.
Hosted in world-class educational facilities and tutored by professionals with years of experience in the sports industry, our courses will provide you with skills and unique insights from the pioneers of sports performance analysis and are a strong addition to any CV.
Offering a strong foundation of knowledge and an insight into how analysis is used by elite clubs and organisations, our performance analysis training programme is the perfect initiation to a fast-moving sector.
Assessing physical data alongside technical and tactical information, those who attend Level 2 will gain an in-depth understanding of the technological processes that drive performance analysis.
- Further develop your understanding of elite performance analysis.
- Understand what can be expected from a career in performance analysis.
- Enhance awareness of essential industry knowledge.
- Further development of interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Gain practical experience with industry-leading analysis platforms.
- Learn how to conduct a comprehensive tournament Goal analysis profile.
- Experience how Performance Analysis is used in Professional Football to affect both pre and post tournament activities (preparation and review)
- Understand how to use an physical movement information in the Performance analysis role.
- Develop skills to help with workload monitoring and player wellness awareness.
- Further advance your skills to present insights back to managers, coaches and players
- Gain advanced working knowledge of elite performance analysis software.
- Experience further real world situations
- Industry recognised qualification
When & Where
As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information: www.stats.com.