NOTE: Students must have completed Level 1 and Level 2 before enrolling on a Level 3 course. STATS reserve the right to cancel any Level 3 enrolment where the pre-requisite courses have not been completed or signed up to.
Designed to provide a detailed introduction to the workings and core concepts of performance analysis, STATS’ popular three-stage training courses give students the chance to gain valuable practical experience and industry knowledge.
Hosted in world-class educational facilities and tutored by professionals with years of experience in the sports industry, our courses will provide you with skills and unique insights from the pioneers of sports performance analysis and are a strong addition to any CV.
Offering a strong foundation of knowledge and an insight into how analysis is used by elite clubs and organisations, our performance analysis training programme is the perfect initiation to a fast-moving sector.
Offering a detailed insight into the use of data in areas such as talent identification and player recruitment, Level 3 gives students the opportunity to understand advanced applications of performance data and work with STATS’ innovative RECRUITER platform
- Learn about advanced applications of performance analysis.
- Work with RECRUITER, STATS’ player recruitment and asset management platform.
- Gain essential industry experience.
- Bespoke careers guidance and information.
- Further development of interpersonal and presentational skills.
- For more information visit the Education section of the STATS website.
- Learn how to quantify playing styles that are part of a team’s profile.
- Understand how to use ‘Big Data’ to recruit players into a team’s philosophy.
Save This Event
When & Where
As the world’s leading sports data and technology company, STATS powers sports. We are trusted by more than 800 clients around the globe to enhance fan engagement and maximize team performance by analyzing sports data from more than 100,000 games a year with unrivaled speed and accuracy. We power sports on and off the field through data feeds, video analysis, sports content and research, player tracking through STATS SportVU®, and customizable digital solutions.
For more information: www.stats.com.