Actions and Detail Panel
STEM Ambassador Hub South East England Induction - Sussex Region (Crawley)
Mon 12 December 2016, 16:30 – 18:30 GMT
Please note the venue for this induction has changed to Crawley Town Hall, The Boulevard, Crawley, RH10 1UZ
The induction session will include
- An introduction to and understand the UK'S STEM agenda and relevance for STEM Ambassadors
- Information about the range of activities you will have the chance to support.
- How to access further training and resources
- Tips on how to work effectively with schools and young people
- Classroom scenarios
- Some hands on activities; and
- Feel welcomed as as a STEM Ambassador volunteer!
Attendance at an induction session is compulsory for all new STEM Ambassadors.
Please see http://www.crawley.gov.uk/pw/TopNav/Contact_Us/index.htm for directions to the town hall.
What to Bring
Please bring with you the ID needed to complete your DBS check, as per guidance www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/documents-the-applicant-must-provide-
If you have any queries please email email@example.com or tel 01273 644178 (until 4.30pm).
STEM Sussex coordinate the Sussex and Surrey region of the South East of England STEM Ambassador Hub which is led by Canterbury Christ Church University.
We look forward to meeting you!