STEM Ambassador Hub South East England Induction - Sussex Region (Crawley)
The induction session will include
- An introduction to and understand the UK'S STEM agenda and relevance for STEM Ambassadors
- Information about the range of activities you will have the chance to support.
- How to access further training and resources
- Tips on how to work effectively with schools and young people
- Classroom scenarios
- Some hands on activities; and
- Feel welcomed as as a STEM Ambassador volunteer!
Attendance at an induction session is compulsory for all new STEM Ambassadors.
Parking is available free on site, alternatively the school is located a short walk from Ifield railway station.
Please report to the school reception where we will meet you between 16:15 and 16:30. Please endeavour not to arrive late - as this is out of hours at a school the doors will be locked. If you anticipate being late please call school reception on 01293 420500 and leave an urgent message for David Curran.
What to Bring
Please bring with you the ID needed to complete your DBS check, as per guidance www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check/documents-the-applicant-must-provide-
If you have any queries please email email@example.com or tel 01273 644178 (until 4.30pm).
STEM Sussex coordinate the Sussex and Surrey region of the South East of England STEM Ambassador Hub which is led by Canterbury Christ Church University.
We look forward to meeting you!