Actions and Detail Panel
Stempra 2016: make Christmas great again!
Mon 12 December 2016, 18:30 – 22:00 GMT
"I will build a great wall of food and drink, and nobody builds walls better than me. Believe me. And I'll build it very inexpensively. I'll build a great, great wall on the southern border of the room and I will have Stempra pay for that wall. Mark my words." - Harry Dayantis, Chair, Stempra
Need something to cheer you up after the catastrophic events of 2016? Look no further than the Stempra Christmas Party, a festive extravangaza of food, drink, comedy and miscellaneous merriment.
Upon arrival, you can enjoy a free festive buffet and a drink on us while you catch up with fellow Stemprans and put the world to rights. At 8pm, comedian and Science Showoff star Rachel Wheeley will spread the festive cheer through her standup before Steve Cross takes to the stage to host a wacky science-themed gameshow.
The following food will be featured at the festive buffet, alongside a selection of beers, wines and soft drinks:
- Mini pulled hog roast and stuffing in brioche buns with honey roasted apple
- Homemade devon crab cakes with coconut yoghurt dressing
- Arancini balls with smoked tomato houmous
- Smoked tomato houmous with breadsticks
- Sweet chilli and lime glazed squid
- Chicken parfait croutes with bramley apple and fig chutney, caramelised baby apple and toasted bloomer
- Christmas skewer with turkey breast, stuffing, pig in blanket
- Brown rice and quinoa salad
- Profiteroles and macarons