San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come join us and learn about decorative techniques for furniture – handy skills for the keen upcycler!
Relax and let your creativity flow whilst you learn new skills and techniques for decorating furniture, we will guide you through:
- Stencilling – we’ll have a supply of stencils and will also show you how you can make your own
- Simple Hand Painting – for those wanting to get creative with small brushes and perhaps a little mark making
- Decoupage – we’ll have a small supply of decoupage images and types of paper for you to choose from
- Guilding Wax – add a subtle hint of shimmer to your design for the perfect finishing touch!
You’re welcome to bring along pre-painted furniture to work on alternatively we’ll provide boards, that can be made into decorative pieces.
Furniture upcycling gives you the creative freedom to custom design your own furniture and home. Following the workshop, you’ll be fully equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to confidently use the materials and decorative techniques covered.
Light refreshments will be provided. We also offer a 10% discount on furniture painting kits, tools and materials purchased during workshops.
Join us and learn how to upcycle!
Spaces are limited and advance booking is essential to secure your place. Tickets are £70.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
This area is well serviced by local buses and there is free on street parking at this location, but it can be busy!
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call on 07808161328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes - can change names if someone else is going to attend in your place.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
The following cancellations forfeits will apply to all workshop and course bookings:
1. a full refund for cancellations over one week prior to the start date
2. for cancellations one week or less before the start date, half the fee will be forfeit
3. for cancellations on the day of the course or workshop, the full fee will be forfeit.
When & Where
Upcycled World runs fun and creative reuse and upcycling workshops and demonstations across Scotland.
We offer workshops direct to the public and also for other organsiations such as Zero Waste Scotland, Edinburgh Council, Perth & Kinross Council, Dalry Primary School, Royal Botanic Gardens Edinburgh and The Nail Factory.
We are passionate about reuse and creativity and we love to share this with others - you can find out more about upcycling at www.upcycledworld.com