Actions and Detail Panel
Step into Health Military Transition Recruitment at West London Mental Heal...
Thu 20 April 2017, 09:30 – 14:00 BST
Register here for the Step into Health recruitment day at West London Mental Health Trust on the 20th April 2017.
On the day you can explore job vacancies for Armed Forces veterans and service leavers and their spouses and apply and interview for appropriate roles.
These events provide the opportunity to network with fellow service leavers, NHS employees and employers.
On the day you will receive:
- A welcome from the NHS Trust
- An overview of Step into Health programme in London and the South East
- A brief introduction to the hospital & its specialist areas
- Stories from Veterans now working in the NHS
- An outline of job vacancies at West London Mental Health Trust
- The opportunity to apply for and be interviewed for an appropriate role at West London Mental Health Trust
As numbers are limited at each event PLEASE let us know if you are no longer able to come so we can offer your place to someone else.
For details of other events and participating hospitals visit www.militarystepintohealth.nhs.uk
Step into Health Lead for London and the South East
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
07725 147 001