Register here for the Step Into Health information day hosted by Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust on 27th April 2017.
On the day you can explore a group of 9 NHS organisations in London and the South East participating in creating work experience and job vacancies for Armed Forces veterans and service leavers.
These events provide the opportunity to network with fellow service leavers, NHS employees and employers.
On the day you will receive:
- A welcome from the NHS Trust
- An overview of Step into Health programme in London and the South East
- A brief introduction to the hospital & its specialist areas
- Stories from Veterans now working in the NHS
- An outline of NHS roles, opportunities and sort after skills
- A networking lunch, which will include representatives from all the participating NHS Trusts
- The opportunity to apply for a work experience placement at one of the participating organisations
The events are hosted in different locations throughout the year and all of the organisations taking part in this programme will be represented at each event so you can attend the one that is most convenient for you.
As numbers are limited at each event PLEASE let us know if you are no longer able to come so we can offer your place to someone else.
For details of other events and participating hospitals visit www.militarystepintohealth.nhs.uk
Regional Step into Health Lead for London and the South East
Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
07725 147 001