Don't just accept what you hear and read. Becoming a critical thinker is essential to success in Higher Education. Learn the basics of analysing, evaluating and critiquing to allow you to develop analytical competence and a critically constructive approach.
- Are you unsure about what critical thinking is and why it is important?
- Do your assignments lack analysis and evaluation?
- Would you benefit from some critical writing tips?
This workshop will guide you to:
- understand the difference between descriptive and analytical language
- develop the skills required to think and read critically
- learn which factors need to be considered when writing critically.
Part of the ‘Step Up and Be The Best’ week organised by the Forensic and Investigative Sciences Course Group, in collaboration with the Employability Service and Study Skills Plus.
Recommended to level 4-5 students
This session is for Anglia Ruskin Forensic and Investigative Science students ONLY!