Effective revision is key if you are to succeed in exams, demonstrating your understanding of the theoretical background of your study.
- Do you panic that there is too much too remember?
- Do you worry that your current revision strategies do not work well for you?
- Do you fear your mind going blank in exams?
This session will guide you to:
- adopt a revision mentality throughout your studies
- use tips for memorising key information
- use a range of revision strategies that make the most of how your memory works.
Part of the ‘Step Up and Be The Best’ week organised by the Forensic and Investigative Sciences Course Group, in collaboration with the Employability Service and Study Skills Plus.
Recommended to all students
This session is for Anglia Ruskin Forensic and Investigative Science students ONLY!