A strong academic assignment demands you to make constant reference to current research and thought in your field.
- Are you confused about how to cite other people’s ideas in your writing?
- Are you concerned that you might be plagiarising?
- Do you struggle to capture ideas in your own words?
This workshop will provide the opportunity to:
- Learn when and how to use quotations or paraphrase
- Understand what good academic practice means in your essay
- Practice paraphrasing and summarising
Part of the ‘Step Up and Be The Best’ week organised by the Forensic and Investigative Sciences Course Group, in collaboration with the Employability Service and Study Skills Plus.
Recommended to level 4-5 students
This session is for Anglia Ruskin Forensic and Investigative Science students ONLY!