Your assignment is a way to assess your knowledge and understanding of the theoretical background of your course and its relationship to particular skills, so you need to make sure you are taking the right approach.
- Are you unsure what your assignment question is asking you to do?
- Do you sometimes wish the question was expressed in plainer English?
- Have you previously been told you have not addressed the question or met the learning outcomes?
This workshop will help you to 'unpick' your assignments and
- identify what you should be writing about.
- Identify what approach you should be taking
Bring your assignment questions for discussion.
Part of the ‘Step Up and Be The Best’ week organised by the Forensic and Investigative Sciences Course Group, in collaboration with the Employability Service and Study Skills Plus.
Recommended to level 4-5 students
This session is for Anglia Ruskin Forensic and Investigative Science students ONLY!