If you are an undergraduate starting your final year, this discussion group is for you.
- Are you unsure how to prioritise your Major Project tasks list?
- Are you able to find the resources you need and use them in a targeted manner?
- Would you like to identify and share strategies to manage your workload?
This discussion group will give you the opportunity to:
- better target the development of your academic and information skills
- be more aware of the available guidance and how to access it
- find strategies and tips for managing your Undergraduate Major Project.
- Have you previously been told you have not addressed the question or met the learning outcomes?
Part of the ‘Step Up and Be The Best’ week organised by the Forensic and Investigative Sciences Course Group, in collaboration with the Employability Service and Study Skills Plus.
Recommended to level 6 and 7 students
This session is for Anglia Ruskin Forensic and Investigative Science students ONLY!