Actions and Detail Panel
Stockley Park Photography Courses Exclusive for Park Staff - April Session
Wed, April 12, 2017, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM BST
If you’re frustrated with your attempts to unleash the power of your brand new expensive DSLR camera, let me show you how to capture images you’ll be proud to share with your friends, family and Facebook!
Make the move from compact camera to DSLR photography, with the ability to take control of your camera in an easy to understand digital photography course. By exploring the techniques of automatic and beyond, we will give you the skills that will help you create wonderful images.
While the sales assistant may have been of some help to get you matched with the right product, learn to capture your moments from a veteran photojournalist with over 15 years of experience and a professional portfolio including portraiture, weddings and a passionate expertise for teaching the novice to advanced photographer.
We’ve helped over 200+ students in the Berkshire area to get the best results out of their cameras in 2015 alone.
"Lovely to have 3 hours just to learn about my camera in such a informal & relaxed atmosphere. Teaching was pitched at a brilliant level & I was made to feel at ease straight away. The location was beautiful & I can't wait to go back & learn more. " November 2015
Classes are limited to 8 camera lovers only to ensure that each and every one of you receives specific one to one time to spend with throughout the session and to set up your camera personally. To book your space on the course simply click the relevant date button and pay securely on our courses event booking page.
Book now and receive your FREE Camera Pocket Guide that is a handy cheat sheet for every type of image you would wish to take. It is laminated in case it gets damp on location, is clear and easy to read and has concise steps on how to set up your camera. This will be given to you on your course along with a pen and note paper.
If you have any questions, please call Stephanie on 07870504334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to working with you soon!
Great fun, highly informative and taught in a beginner-friendly and enthusiastic format! Has reignited my passion for photography and greatly boosted my confidence - Thank You!!
- Creative Modes
- Moving off Automatic
- Understanding of Photography Jargon:
- White Balance
And a whole range of other topics and next steps discussed!
Terms and Conditions:
- Classes are limited to no more than 10 and will not run if less than 5 people are on the course, you will be rolled onto the next available course and have a choice of future dates.
- If we cancel the course, then you have the right to a refund or rescheduled session. Cancellations and not turning up to sessions will invalidate your payment and refunds cannot sadly be issued.
- We have a secure room and lockable door, but we cannot take responsibility for missing items.
- All information is correct at time of publishing and changes to course dates can be made if no delegates are on the course.