In the Woodspeen kitchen we consider the secret to the flavour starts with the stocks and sauces. Stocks form the foundation of all great kitchens and add a depth of flavour to your dishes, this course teaches you to understand the importance of stock and how a sauce can impact your cooking. Once you have a great stock, fresh soups are quick and easy to make, we’ll cover a few seasonal soup recipes that are tasty as well as super healthy.
- Arrive at 9.30am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Morning involves starting fresh stocks and comparing shop bought vs fresh
- Make a couple of seasonal soups using produce from our plot where possible
- Break for a tapas style lunch
- The afternoon is all about great sauces and the importance of building flavour
- Course comes to a close at 3.30pm
To take away: All notes from the day and the creations
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.