San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In the Woodspeen kitchen we consider the secret to the flavour starts with the stocks and sauces. Stocks form the foundation of all great kitchens and add a depth of flavour to your dishes, this course teaches you to understand the importance of stock and how a sauce can impact your cooking. Once you have a great stock, fresh soups are quick and easy to make, we’ll cover a few seasonal soup recipes that are tasty as well as super healthy.
- Arrive at 9.30am for tea and coffee and course introduction
- Morning involves starting fresh stocks and comparing shop bought vs fresh
- Make a couple of seasonal soups using produce from our plot where possible
- Break for a tapas style lunch
- The afternoon is all about great sauces and the importance of building flavour
- Course comes to a close at 3.30pm
To take away: All notes from the day and the creations
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.
Save This Event
When & Where
Description of the cookery school