Actions and Detail Panel
Stoke - Writing A Business Plan Workshop
Wed 19 July 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
Writing A Business Plan
The business plan is a key document in the creation and long term success of any business. It sets out the purpose of the business as well as identifying how this will be marketed and providing a summary of the finances.
It’s key to have a complete and accurate business plan if you are looking for funding for your business, whether this be a loan or grant, either at start up or as your business grows.
This session will walk you through a business plan and cover:
- Writing a business/ executive summary
- Identifying key matters for the business including:
- People; who is involved and the roles they play
- Business & Personal objectives
- Logistics of the business including how your product or service is delivered and the suppliers involved in this
- Legal and regulatory issues including health and safety
- Contingency planning