Stop – Look - Listen
Breaking through domestic abuse and rebuilding your life
This programme was created for women who are beginning their breakthrough journey, after having been impacted by abuse, directly or indirectly. These workshops will raise your awareness and help you to begin those vital first steps on your or someone else’s breakthrough journey.
It includes sessions on dealing with the psychological trauma that a variety of abuse often leaves behind, supporting your family through loss and change, creating an awareness of how to attract and build healthy relationships and understanding the other potential side effects of abuse.
Who is the course for?
Stop – Look – Listen is designed for women who would like to:-
- Recognise the deeper impact on physical and emotional pain.
- Identify how to support yourself and others through change.
- Relate and clarify the true meaning of your journey.
- Select components of a healthy relationship.
- Distinguish how to find the right balance
4 week course on mondays,
9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th January
10:30am - 2:00pm