Actions and Detail Panel
Story Walks with Arts & Music
Thu, 19 Jan 2017, 10:30 – Thu, 13 Jul 2017, 12:00 GMT
Every Thursday (term time) for under fives and their carers.
10:30 to 12 noon
Come and enjoy nature in all weathers through stories, art, gardening, music and play.
Please wear warm suitable waterproof clothing and footwear.
£2 per child (£1 for subsequent children) Pay on the door.
Family semester passes available (January to July) £30 (21 Sessions)
Become a Friend of the museum and enjoy 20% discount on events (online only).
You may want to go to the library and read the following books (or buy from the bookshop).
1. 19th Jan: The Ding Dong Bag by Polly Peters
2. 26th Jan: The Little Red Hen by Nicola Baxter
3. 2nd Feb: The Listening Walk by Paul Showers
4. 9th Feb: Bumpus Jumpus Dinosaurumpus by Tony Mitton (with Dinosaur hunt)
5. 23rd Feb: Mr Gumpy's Outing by John Burningham
6. 2nd March: The Magic Bed by John Burningham
7. 9th March (Family Choice - What's your favourite story?)
8. 16th March: Hurry Up Great Big Potato! (Planting Day) Story by Hilda Sheehan
8. 23rd March: The Enormous Turnip
10. 30th March: Wood Magic by Richard Jefferies (Animal story walk in the garden)
11. 6th April: On the Way Home by Jill Murphy
12. 27th April: The Bad-tempered Ladybird by Eric Carle
13. 4th May: Author Visit (TBA)
14. 11th May: Beatrix Potter stories - a special animal tea party!
15. 18th May: Everything Sunflowers! Planting, stories, seeds, and growing!
16. 25th May: Oi! Get Off Our Train by John Burningham
17. 8th June: Camping Out (Mini Farmyard Tales) by Heather Amery (Making camps!)
18. 15th June: Jack and the Beanstalk
19. 22nd June: My Big Blue Boat and Bevis by Richard Jefferies
20. 29th June: Puss in Boots
21. 6th July: The Mulberry Bush by Annie Kubler
22. 13th July: An Alice in Wonderland end of season tea party (dress up if you like)
MAGIC MONDAYS & LEGO CLUB START!