San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
22nd June | 8:45 am – 1:00 pm – Whether you want to communicate a message or a new idea, motivate internal teams, attract more customers, make your marketing stand out or make your communications, sharable, memorable and repeatable storytelling is your most powerful communication tool.
Stories connect us emotionally. We remember more information communicated through story. It’s no wonder it’s so effective, storytelling is in our DNA; our ancestors communicated and learned through the stories that they passed down from generation to generation. We are natural born storytellers yet sometimes in our professional working environment we forget the importance of our innate skill of storytelling.
Stories connect people and enthuse us to take action. They can engage and motivate internal teams. They can connect and inspire our customers to return time and time again. In a competitive environment where we are bombarded by thousands of messages every waking minute of every day our ability to tell stories that make us stand out, connect us to others and make us memorable might be the difference between success and failure.
This practical workshop is for any manager that wants to;
- Improve their communication skills to get better results
- To develop skills and confidence for storytelling
- Engage and motivate their team and colleagues
- Powerfully communicate a message or a new idea
- Make their communications more sharable, memorable and repeatable
At the end of this workshop you will have;
- A clear understanding of why storytelling is a key skill for managers
- Basic techniques to find your own stories
- Practiced telling and shaping stories to different audiences
- A basic framework for storytelling
- Action list for how to make storytelling part of your everyday work
- Enjoyed yourself
“Fantastic session – Lucy provided clear and manageable steps to achieve better storytelling, in a thoroughly enjoyable session! Not only do I now know how to really inspire our supporters, I also left feeling inspired, motivated and re-engaged with the charity.” Elizabeth, CLIC Sargent
Book now – places are limited!
Speaker: Lucy Gower
Lucy Gower is a trainer, coach and consultant specialising in developing creative, collaborative, high performing and innovative teams.
Save This Event
When & Where
The I Am Group