We would like to invite you to take a guided group tour of our Strand Campus, which will give you the opportunity to have a look around our campus, speak with a current student and learn more about life and study at King's.
14:20-14:30: Arrival at Strand Campus reception
14:30-15:30: Guided campus tour
Wednesdays and Fridays only, 16:00 - 16:20: optional tour of our Waterloo Campus departing from Franklin Wilkins Building reception (for students interested in studying Business Management, Economics & Management or English Language and Linguistics) or the Maughan Library (for all students)
Important booking information:
- You will be sent an email confirmation once you have booked your place
- Please download and print your campus tour ticket and bring this along with you on the day
- If you intend to bring guests, please select 2 tickets when booking. If your guest is also interested in studying at King's, we would advise them to book separately.
- A Student Ambassador (look for the red t-shirt) will be waiting to greet you from 14:20 at the main Strand reception. Please arrive promptly to avoid any delays.
- If you can no longer attend, please cancel your ticket through this website in order to allow other people to come along in your place.
- Please direct any queries - including group booking requests - to email@example.com