Is your Pupil Premium making a difference?
Participants will have the opportunity to reflect on the impact of the use of Pupil Premium funding. They will explore different ways that the impact of this funding can be analysed and demonstrated and have a better understanding of the latest inspection guidance.
- To have a greater understanding of the latest inspection guidance;
- To reflect on national expectations of the PPG;
- To explore process of conducting Pupil Premium Reviews;
- To considere a variety of ways to demonstrate the impact of the funding;
- To appreciate the importance of identifying pupils’ barriers to learning;
- To explore the link between Pupil Premium and Special Educational Needs/Disabled pupils and Looked-After Children;
- To gain an insight into effective uses of Pupil Premium spend from schools across the country.
Suitable for Head Teachers, senior/middle leaders, Governors, staff responsible for co-ordinating Pupil Premium funding
9.30 – 4.00pm Wednesday 22nd February 2017
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, 5a The Ropewalk, Nottingham NG1 5DU
Free for L.E.A.D. TSA members
£175 for non-TSA members (£125 additional place)