Strategic Planning - Executive Masterclass
Wednesday, 27 January 2016 at 09:30 - Thursday, 28 January 2016 at 16:30 (GMT)
Most underperformance in modern organisations is due to breakdowns between strategy and operations. A company begins by developing a strategy statement and then translates it into the specific objectives and initiatives of a strategicplan.
Using the strategic plan as a guide, the company maps out the operational plans and resources needed to achieve its objectives. This programme is a highly practical workshop for leadership teams. The two days are designed to develop a Strategic Action Plan that aligns business and organisational strategy, maximises
engagement and organisational effectiveness then ensures that the organisation has enough of the leaders, talents and capabilities in place to deliver the required results.
This two day residential programme with expert Paul Tuck will help you to:
- Identify the demands placed on the organisation by your growth strategy.
- Evaluate the current core capabilities of the organisation.
- Create a framework for organisational process improvement.
- Considering alternative OD strategies – ‘What If’ scenario planning tools.
- How strategic work force planning functions in practice.
- Identifying end to end process integration opportunities.
You will also receive:
– Leather compendium and USB complete with all materials
– Three-course hot and cold lunch
– Unlimited tea, coffee & home made biscuits and cake
– Fruit cordial, mineral water and mints
– Free parking
– Use of beautiful Cotswold Estate and grounds
– Free Wi-Fi
– Three course evening meal
– Luxury, new en-suite accommodation
– Continental/English Breakfast
When & Where
Elysian Training Ltd.
Elysian is Passionate About Business Success
Working across Europe, Asia and the Middle East, our objective, in whatever way we partner with clients, is to create measurable results with focused application back in the workplace.
Whether the 'event' is a training programme, team-building day or large scale cultural development, we are committed to adding value and achieving business results and outcomes in terms of organisational objectives.