The Two-Day Strategic Sales Boot Camp delivers the core principles of the Sandler Sales System, a unique, integrity-based system that promotes a more effective and coachable sales process.
Whether you are a CEO, MD, Business Owner or a Salesperson of a company that sells technology, manufactured products, financial services, tangible products or intangible services - you will leave this boot camp with the ability to handle every buyer-seller interaction with a better communication and ease in the sales process.
Participants will learn how to:
- Keep control of the sales process
- Uncover the true reasons for people to buy
- Eliminate unpaid consultancy
- Ask effective questions that help to close the sales
- Quickly identify the decision-makers
- Shorten your selling cycle
- Stop giving away your profits by selling on price
- Nurture your client into a sale
In addition to the tools, information and the knowledge gained, participants will receive:
- Six month access to Sandler Online
- A copy of a top-selling Sandler book (either Prospecting: The Sandler Way or Selling for Non-selling Professionals)
- One one-to-one follow up coaching session
- An invitation to attend three weekly Sales Mastery Sessions
The one-to-one coaching sessions will be scheduled at a mutually agreed time. To continue your sales training momentum, we encourage you to attend our weekly sessions soon after attending our Sales Boot Camp.
Please click here to view the full programme of the event.
September Offer - Book 4 places get 5th place free
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Our Training Centre is easily accessible by car, free parking available.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 442 0200.
Can I update my registration information?
You can do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by calling us on 0141 442 0200.
What happens if I am no longer able to attend?
You can attend one of our future Strategic Sales Boot Camps.