THIS EVENT IS FOR LONZA EMPLOYEES & GUESTS ONLY.
This course will support delegates to understand the role of strategy and strategic thinking within the organisation; understand and practice approaches to analysing the current situation; develop strategic actions aimed at achieving the desired results; and develop a practiced approach to communicating strategic intentions in an engaging and memorable way. Topics include:
- Understanding what strategy is and your role in shaping it.
- Long-term v. short-term strategic thinking mind-sets.
- Tools for strategic thinking and applying these to your role.
- Strategic choice and strategic analysis.
- Understanding business strengths and weaknesses.
- Communication of strategic planning.