Developing a Growth Strategy
This workshop is the first of two sessions. The second will be held in the same location on 6th December, again starting at 9.00 and finishing around 1pm. You will be booked onto the second session automatically.
You want to grow your business, you have some ideas about how you want your business to look in two or three years time but are not sure how to map out the necessary changes.
This workshop will outline the steps you need to take to move closer to your goals and help you understand some of the challenges you could face in transforming your business.
In the few hours available at this workshop you will not be able to complete your business transformation plan, however you will come away armed with some of the key tools to help you and we will introduce some of the help available from other sources including some heavily subsidised support from BIS.
By the end of the two workshops, you will have:
- A clear vision aligned to your long term goals
- A clear path of how you are going to get there
- A set of short, medium and long term business objectives linked directly to your vision
- A single page business plan linked directly to delivering the short term objectives, with clear actions, accountabilities and timescales.
- The confidence and motivation to move forward
Business Planning Workshop
The second in a series of 2 workshops
This workshop is aimed at owners of established businesses looking to grow - by whatever measure you use. It could be turnover, staff, number of outlets or any other variable that you want to increase, but the bottom line is the real key.
If you are looking for funding for your business the Bank Manager or equity investor will want to be able to understand what your business is and how they are going to get their money back - if you are not looking for funding, you will want the same answers.
You will hear people say they run their business without a business plan and you don't need one! Find out why this is not necessarily true and why a business plan doesn't always need to look like one!
Using the single page strategic plan developed following the first workshop in the series, this workshop will enable delegates to :
- Identify the vital projects that need to happen over the coming 12 months that will drive the business forward
- Identify the key actions that need to be done in order to deliver the above projects
- Assign responsibilities, timescales and measurements
Attendees will leave this workshop with the tools and confidence to develop their single page business plan.
#wegrowthhub #finance #financinggrowth #governmentsupport