Actions and Detail Panel
Strategy Made Simpler
Tue 28 March 2017, 10:30 – 13:30 BST
If you spend all your time delivering to your clients and managing the day-to-day activity of running your business, it’s time to STOP and take stock.
This highly interactive half-day workshop is designed to help you get clear on your strategy for your business, so that you can be more focused, and really steer your business in the right direction.
What will we do?
- Look at what you’ve achieved so far
- Assess what’s working well, and what’s not
- Identify what you want to achieve with your business, and by when
- Translate this into a realistic strategy, with clear steps
Where and when?
- Boardroom, Keychange Charity, just 10 minutes walk from Waterloo (5 minutes from Lambeth North)
- Tuesday 28 March 2017 from 10.30am to 1.30 pm
- Drinks and snacks will be provided
What does it cost?
- Tickets cost £49 for early birds, rising to £60 two weeks before the event.
Need more information? Contact me.