Actions and Detail Panel
Stratstone Championship Challenge Experience 2017
Sat, 12 Aug 2017, 09:00 – Sun, 13 Aug 2017, 17:00 BST
Join us for our Stratstone Championship Challenge Experience 2017 at this ever-popular ace meet.
Shelsley Walsh is a motorsport venue with international importance – it’s the oldest hill climb still in continuous use in the world. Set in the idyllic Worcestershire countryside, this event will feature the British Hill Climb Championship and also a round of the Midland Hill Climb Championship.
To secure your tickets, simply click on the Register button above and complete all the mandatory information for both yourself and your guests.
Saturday 12 August
Pitstop with Stratstone Club onw the first day of the Championship Challenge meet. Our enclosure hospitality package includes your qualifiying day entrance ticket, lunch and soft drinks available throughout the day.
Sunday 13 August
Join Stratstone Club for the final and busiest day of the Championship Challenge meet. Our exclusive hospitality package includes:
- Entrance ticket to the Championship Challenge event
- Official Shelsley Walsh Experience 2017 programme
- Reserved car parking closest to the enclosure*
- Entrance to the enclosure
- Views overlooking the start line from our grandstand
- Access to our tipi covered bar and seating area
- Hot breakfast sandwiches on arrival
- Tea and coffee available throughout the day
- A BBQ lunch
- Afternoon pastries
- Complimentary bar with beers, wines and soft drinks
- Access to the pits, driver area and finish line**
- Official hospitality host team on hand throughout the day
Weekend tickets are also available for both Saturday and Saturday entrance and hospitality.
Here’s a selection of what our guests said about the event last year…
“Honestly the event was absolutely superb. Having attended a number of events like Goodwood FOS and so forth, the Stratstone Shelsley Walsh Experience was by far the best and I would greatly welcome the opportunity to attend a future event. The venue, the Stratstone vehicles on display and the team were superb!”
“Excellent day out. Great hospitality, staff were brilliant. Fantastic entertainment from competitors and commentators, got myself, my brother and brother-in-law hooked”
“Everything you could wish for a great day out. Very pleasant venue in beautiful countryside. Good view of the track from the stands. The Stratstone cars were immaculate. Loved the tipis, plenty of food, free ice creams, spotless loos!! Top marks”
*Car parking limited on a strict first come first served basis
**Available to all Shelsley Walsh ticket holders