Actions and Detail Panel
Stratstone Classic Nostalgia Experience 2017
Sat, 22 Jul 2017, 09:00 – Sun, 23 Jul 2017, 17:00 BST
Join Stratstone Club for our Classic Nostalgia Experience 2017.
Shelsley Walsh is a motorsport venue with international importance – it’s the oldest hill climb still in continuous use in the world. Set in the idyllic Worcestershire countryside, this event will feature classic and vintage race cars.
To secure your tickets, simply click on the Register button above and complete all the mandatory information for both yourself and your guests.
Saturday 22 July
Pitstop with Stratstone Club on the first day of the Classic Nostalgia meet. Our enclosure hospitality package includes your qualifiying day entrance ticket, lunch and soft drinks available throughout the day.
Sunday 23 July
Join Stratstone Club for the final and busiest day of the Classic Nostalgia meet. Our exclusive hospitality package includes:
- Entrance ticket to the Classic Nostalgia event
- Official Shelsley Walsh Experience 2017 programme
- Reserved car parking closest to the enclosure*
- Entrance to the enclosure
- Views overlooking the start line from our grandstand
- Access to our tipi covered bar and seating area
- Hot breakfast sandwiches on arrival
- Tea and coffee available throughout the day
- A BBQ lunch
- Afternoon pastries
- Complimentary bar with beers, wines and soft drinks
- Access to the pits, driver area and finish line**
- Official hospitality host team on hand throughout the day
Weekend tickets are also available for both Saturday and Saturday entrance and hospitality.
*Car parking limited on a strict first come first served basis
**Available to all Shelsley Walsh ticket holders