Sales Have Ended
We all experience stress and worry but sometimes it can feel too overwhelming to cope with. This workshop aims to help you understand more about stress and worry and help you learn techniques to help us manage.
This talk will be facilitated by Take Time To Talk, a free and confidential NHS service in Kensington and Chelsea, and is for anyone aged 18+ that are interested in learning more about reducing stress.
- Spot the signs and symptoms of stress and worry
- Understand more about how stress affects our thoughts and actions
- Learn practical and effective strategies to manage stress levels
- Discover what community resources and support are available
Benefits of the workshop:
- Increase your awareness about stress and worry
- Recognise stress early to nip it in the bud
- Strengthen self-help techniques to manage stress and worry
- Gain knowledge of the services in the community that can offer support
Who is the workshop for?
It is for anyone with an interest in learning more about wellbeing. If you are feeling stressed or anxious and want to find out how you can get more help or pick up some useful tips on improving your wellbeing, then this is the workshop for you.
I can't come to this workshop will there be another one?
These workshops will be continuing throughout the year. There will be workshops on other topics and at different times and locations to ensure that everyone who wants to come along will have the opportunity to. Check out our workshop page on the website to find out other workshops taking place.
Who will be running the workshops?
The workshops will be run by our Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners (PWPs). PWPs are trained to help people learn skills and techniques to overcome common difficulties such as low mood, anxiety and/or stress.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes. The workshop is only open to individuals over 18.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is some limited pay and display parking near the SMART building, the cost is approx £3 per hour and can get very busy. We would recommend coming to the workshop by public transport.
Nearest tubes (all a 15-20 min walk):
- Fulham Broadway—District Line
- Earls Court—Piccadilly and District Lines
- South Kensington—Piccadilly, District and Circle Lines
- Gloucester Road—Piccadilly, District and Circle Lines
- Imperial Wharf (15 minutes walk)
- West Brompton (15 minutes walk)
Buses: The area is well serviced by buses. See details for nearby bus routes.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
This talk will be facilitated by Take Time To Talk, a free and confidential NHS service in Kensington and Chelsea. For more information about our the service please visit our website: www.take-time-to-talk.com. To contact us about the workshop please email: email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring a copy of your ticket - on a phone or other electronic device is absolutely fine.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. However you will need to fill out a form with the attendees details at the workshop.